Dr. Harrington is truly an amazing and gifted doctor! - Plymouth, MI, Saint Paul, MN

Breast Lift

GinaMN, Saint Paul, MN

Doctor Review

30 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Dr. Harrington is truly an amazing and gifted doctor! - Plymouth, MI - Saint Paul, MN

I can’t even begin to explain how highly I recommend Dr. Harrington and her team. I have had two cosmetic procedures done by Dr. Harrington (a breast lift and a neck lift) and I am MORE than pleased with the outcome and I feel so much better about myself! The reality is, it’s not that much fun planning a surgery and dealing with the recovery time. Dr. Harrington has always been upfront detailing her plan, outlining what to expect along the way, and preparing for the outcome. It is apparent that she wants the best for her patients and her surgical skills are none other than THE BEST! Everyone on her staff has been friendly, knowledgeable and will go above and beyond—with my best interest at heart. I highly recommend Dr. Harrington and wish there was room for more info here online. You should see my before and after photos… Dr. Harrington is truly an amazing and gifted doctor!