Dr. Hankins and staff are the best!!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Henderson Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr. Hankins and his staff! I cannot thank them enough! I'm from out of town and they did everything they could to accommodate me! Dr. Hankins and everyone from his assistant Bambi, to patient coordinator Susan Rollins, to nurse El and just everyone I came across with at the office was very pleasant and compassionate. After my first initial consult, I knew Dr. Hankins and Bambi were the one. I didn't even think twice- I booked my surgery date straight away bc they made me feel super confident. They're very informative, have the best suggestions, answered all of my questions and really took their time to listen to me for the look I wanted, and yes, they achieved it!! Not to mention, they've been doing this for years and have a very high success rate AND competitive pricing! I also want to add that the surgery center was extremely clean and the staff took really amazing care of me! I recommend them to anyone who wants to get anything done.