Dr. Gerut - Simply the Best.

Eyelid Surgery

AMR3B

Doctor Review

21 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Dr. Gerut - Simply the Best.

For a decade I wanted to have my upper and lower eyelids done. Finally, at the age of 62, I did it! A friend of mine had used Dr. Gerut and I could not believe how amazing she looked. From the first visit, it was a wonderful experience. The staff is sincere, very kind and will answer any questions you may have. Dr. Gerut sat with me for more than an hour. I never felt rushed or like I was just another patient in a long line. I had also gone to three other doctors for consults and not one of them took the time that Dr. Gerut did. The procedure was done in the office and took about two hours. On a scale of 1-10, the pain level never went above a 5. For a few days my vision was blurry, as I was told it would be, but after about 4 days, I was able to watch TV and read a magazine. The recovery is a process and every time I texted Dr. Gerut, he texted me back within 30 seconds. It is now almost three weeks and I could not be happier. The scars are so small and I know as time goes by the small amount of scarring will only improve. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Gerut.