Contrave for Weight Loss.

I'm trying Contrave, which are weight loss pills...

I'm trying Contrave, which are weight loss pills prescribed by my doctor. This is day 4, and I don't feel terribly different. There have been minor things, like more energy, which is great, because I'm renovating my house myself with 3 toddlers that never leave my side. The down side to the energy, is expecting others to keep up. I feel like I'm more irratable, and impatient. I'm a fairly calm person, so this is noticeable. Not sure if its related to the pills exactly, or stress from all the work. I'm determined to loose at least 50lbs, so I'm not stopping. I just wish there were more reviews out so I can compare the way I feel, and also see how long before I can start seeing results.

Contrace for weight loss

I am now on the first day of week 4. I have definitely been more irratable. Insomnia has been an issue, as well as anxiety. I've never had these issues before. More recently, I've been feeling like crap. Frequent and quite terrible headaches that affect my vision, nausea has been a big problem, especially at work. Dizziness, which I am really feeling right now, and constipation. At first I was thinking I was just stressed because I'm in the process of renovating.. Then after taking a break for about a week, I didn't get much better, and just realized in the last couple days, it had to be the pills. So, today I read the paperwork, and I'm experiencing majority of the side effects listed. I have lost about 12 lbs total, which I'm happy about (even though I was expecting more). I haven't had to change my eating nor am I working out any more than normal, so I guess its technically working. I can't go on though. I can not continue to live with these side effects. I feel like the irritability is effecting my home life with my husband and kids. It isn't worth it. Contrave is not covered under my insurance, and cost about $300/Mon. I went to the contrave website, and they offer a discount card, which brought it down to $92/Mon. Considering how much I'm paying monthly for a gym membership I don't even use, $92/Mon isn't terrible for something that works. Oh well. Maybe the side effects are different for everyone, I just can't take it any longer. Good luck to anyone else that decides to try it.
Dr Gerald G.