Dr Fletcher is an awesome doctor!

Breast Reconstruction

Doctor Review

24 Sep 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Dr Fletcher is an awesome doctor!

He not only has a great personality, but he is very respectful, approachable, and knowledgeable. The first time I met Dr. Fletcher, I was impressed by his knowledge, experience, and expertise as a breast reconstructive surgeon. His kindness, personable manners, and professionalism made me feel completely comfortable. Dr. Fletcher assisted Dr. Dreszer in performing the superficial inferior epigastric artery (SIEA) flap reconstruction. The surgery was a success and I am extremely satisfied and grateful for everything they did, as well as my family. I cannot find enough words to thank Dr. Fletcher for what he has done for me and for being so attentive before and after the surgery. In my post op appointments, I’m most grateful for his patience and warmth, which put me at ease, calmed my nerves, and made me feel completely comfortable each step of the way and beyond. Dr. Fletcher is a wonderful plastic surgeon! My experience with him has been very positive, and the results of my surgery were great! Dr. Fletcher has my total respect, admiration, and gratitude. I am amazed with his professionalism, care, and dedication to his patients. I do not hesitate in recommending him to anyone looking for a talented, caring, and compassionate plastic surgeon. Dr. Fletcher you are amazing!