Dr. Felder Is The Very Best Both Professionally And Personally!

Restylane

Tra313

Doctor Review

17 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Dr. Felder Is The Very Best Both Professionally And Personally!

All I can say is WOW, Dr. Felder is amazing! I was recommended by my Mom, who everyone thinks looks 20 younger than she is - all thanks to Dr. Felder. I have to say that my own experience and results with Dr. Felder far exceeded my wildest dreams! Not only am I extremely impressed with him professionally, but also personally. During my first visit, he was incredibly warm and patiently answered all of my questions to put my mind at ease. After receiving Restylane, I was amazed at my results. I'm only 41, but his incredible skill, years of experience, and magic touch made me look like I was in my 20's! And even though Dr. Felder managed to turn back the hands of time for both my Mom and me, we look refreshed and naturally youthful, and not like we had anything done. In fact, people are amazed when they find out the truth. I highly recommend Dr. Felder to anyone who wants to have an extremely satisfying and warm cosmetic experience and simply wants to look like a younger and better version of themselves!