Revised Smart Lipo, Very Pleased with Results - Houston, TX

I previously had my entire midsection smart...

I previously had my entire midsection smart lipo-Ed in December of 2015 by a different surgeon. There was definitely a noticeable difference but I did not feel as though the surgical team was listening to or understanding exactly what my goals were and I ended up not being completely satisfied with my results. After finding Dr. Sato, I felt as though we were on the exact same page from the moment of my consultation. I was very comfortable with her as my surgeon, before during and after my operation. I am about 5 weeks post op and I absolutely love my results, I've never been so happy with how my body looks and I know the results will only get better. I'm so glad I decided to have Dr. Sato perform my smart lipo. I had my entire abdominal section revised, my upper and lower back, the back of my thighs and my saddle bags done all for an extremely reasonable price (I had my surgery during a 50% surgical fee special). Would definitely recommend her.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Very positive, encouraging, relatable and considerate.