Amazing Doctor/Experience

I am writing this review even though I don't know...

I am writing this review even though I don't know what my nose looks like yet, but I wanted to write a review coming from someone who has never had a surgery or anesthesia. I have always wanted my nose doc since I broke it in high school (14 years ago) and now with another nose break I needed my nose fixed but I was terrified!!
I checked out 3 plastic surgeons total , all had great reviews .( I visited Dr Joseph last). I can tell you the first Dr I went to who had outstanding reviews spent more time trying to convince my mother to do work on her face rather than look at my nose during the consultation. I left annoyed and my mom said "I wish I didn't come, now I feel ugly". The second doctor was quiet, reserved , and nice but I was still Hesitant. The third was Dr. Joseph. I couldn't believe me of all people left feeling good and excited about my nose especially because I'm very nervous/cautious. I knew as soon as I left the office that he would be the doctor.
Now two appointments later, and today the surgery. I can still say the same. I was so relaxed! The doctor is so nice and funny too! The staff were great! And even better 6 hours later I'm not in pain, just a stuffy nose!
The doctor called my fiancé and mother, and both said "wow, what a nice doctor"...I'm excited to see the results, and would recommend Dr. Joseph to anyone!
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon