Skinmedica Rejuvenize Peel

I got a peel today for the first time. It was a...

I got a peel today for the first time. It was a 10% salicylic and lactic acid peel.
I got it to try to fade some sun damage, melasma and acne scars that have accumulated with time.
Jo at Dr Hirsch's office treated me. Can't give a full in depth review yet as I haven't completely seen results and it may take a few peels to achieve it.
I'll post more pics once the peeling starts which should be in next 24-48 hrs.

Link to Skinmedica information about peel I had for more info.

Mild peeling has started

Peeling has only started now after I gently cleansed my skin before bed. I've been following it up with a layer of TNS recovery complex by Skinmedica each day morning and night.
Ive not been wearing makeup nor do I plan on it for a couple more days.

Small amount of peeling. Three days post treatment.

Very little peeling three days after. Skin feels tight but not uncomfortably so.

Skin peeling

My skin peeled for about a full week. Only noticeably so for about four days. Other times it was manageable to cover up with a BB cream.
I'm happy with results so far. I feel like my skin is brighter, and feels nice to the touch.
I will be doing a peel every couple months or so as I only do it for general anti aging benefits, prevention and fading old acne scars.
Sherman Oaks Plastic Surgeon