34 Years Old, One Child - Dominican Republic, DO

Dr. Caputo is an excellent doctor. He's assistant...

Dr. Caputo is an excellent doctor. He's assistant (Vanessa) is also wonderful. I'm currently recovering at the Tropical recovery house and made friends there. The staff and owner are wonderful. The package Dr. Caputo and Vanessa gave me included the following: tummy tuck, bbl, lipo of my whole back, recovery house for 13 days, three meals a day, snacks in between, personal nurse (24-7), compression garmet, post op lymphatic drainage massage (this part is very important, if your doctor doesn't include that, RUNAWAY), and private chauffeur. All of this great service for no more then $6000.00 us american dollars. I can personally say, my time here so far has been excellent. I have read many reviews that mentioned medical tourism is scary. I can truly state from experience that it's great being here for my surgery and my recovery. If I would have had surgery in the US, I would not have had as many perks as I received here. Dr. Caputo and his assistant constantly checks on me to make sure there are no complaints or complications as part of post op care. Dr. Caputo and his assistant speaks English and Spanish fluently and is open to speak to me at any time on the phone (whatsapp). Dr. Caputo and Vanessa understand when family travels along and even caters to family in any way possible. I am happy with my results so far. I actually see curves now lol (Coca-Cola shape). I know my full results will be in a few months and im so excited. Medical vacation with Dr. Derby Caputo has been the best and I don't regret any part of it. Dr. Sang Derby Caputo and his staff are all the best and I thank them for everything!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

My interactions with Dr. Derby Sang Caputo has been perfect.