Best Scarless Noses by Dr. Dugar!!!!

Dr. Dugar is the best! He did my nose so subtle...

Dr. Dugar is the best! He did my nose so subtle and minimal that NO ONE KNOWS but everyone loves it!! And he didn't make a cut at the bottom of my nose (open rhinoplasty!!!). He does only closed rhinoplasty!

I actually wrote another review (Sorry if this is repetitive) but not sure if it showed up so trying this also! He's just the best! Initially he actually rejected me for surgery because he thought my nose was great to start with! That was the moment i knew he was the one because he was so honest! He wasn't trying to get my business or money - he genuinely just wanted me to have a happy result and he felt the best option was NOT surgery! But after talking it through he realized I was okay with a SUPER SUBTLE result and basically he just filed down the bump I've always hated and narrowed by bones (which saves me literally 5 minutes every single day of my life from contouring my nose to look thinner). This was the most incredible experience and I cannot say enough about how great my nose came out! I love Dr. Dugar's office and staff and he is an incredible surgeon!!!!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon