Dr. Dean and his staff of Angels are exactly like eating potato chips, so good you have to go back for more!!, Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Liposuction

Callee, Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Doctor Review

15 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Dr. Dean and his staff of Angels are exactly like eating potato chips, so good you have to go back for more!! - Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Hi I just wrote a 2 year update but since somehow I have missed this review page I will try to sum it up.I will begin by saying I have ZERO idea why I put "unsure"after my procedure in 2014...I was NOT!! To back that up, I have had 2 more surguries done by Dr.Dean and now fillers. You can click on my name and see the long update I gave about this VERY SPECIAL SURGEON and his WONDERFUL STAFF! I want 2 things from my doctors ,Brilliance and Kindness( meaning they can hold your hand as easily as they can perform perfect surgery!) Dr. Dean does both and one of his angels has held my hand during all 4 of my surgies!! If you are looking for someone with not only great skill but also truly cares about his patients,go take the time to meet check him out. I will be worth your while! Promise!!