Face & Neck Lift with Mr Amir Nakhdjevani Glasgow

Have been contemplating this for quite some while...

Have been contemplating this for quite some while and have seen 2 other surgeons.
Mr Amir was to the point and my hanging jowls will hopefully disappear on 2nd June
I have chosen Mr Amir because he carries out this op under local anesthetic - the only surgeon in Scotland to do this at the moment. I couldn't find much on Mr Amir on the net although I did come across a post by a 43year old male.
I will update and upload photos when the procedure has been carries out.

Smooth Jaweline

Op carried out on 1st of June anesthetic a bit uncomfortable but nothing too bad had cup of tea after and went home. A bit of bruising & swelling but as long as your hair covers your ears you wont have a problem hiding it. Mr Amir is fantastic the op that he does no one else carries out under local anesthetic could speak at times and actually had a glass of water during the op. At one point I almost fell asleep. I thought I would be house bound for a couple of days and have time to write about it. I was out for lunch the next day my nephew thought I had been to the dentist. I was seen by Mr Amir the next day and by Dr Darren the following Saturday. I have only told a few people about it and those that I havent have remarked how well I am looking. I no longer have pouches at the sides of my jaw. I still have a bit of numbness in front of my ears but that it expected. I am going for a follow up on Monday 29th I will ask Mr Amir to send me the before photos as I didnt take any. A few ladies have private messaged me Dr Amir doesnt advertise I dont think he has to its all word of mouth one of my friends is making an appointment to him.

Was seen on time and was shown before and after pictures. Was advised that my neck as well as my jowls needed uplifting as the muscle had gone. Was made to feel relaxed and he explained procedure in full came away a happy bunny looking forward to the 2nd June.