I Am Unbelievably Happy I Could Just Cry! - Thousand Oaks, CA

I did extensive research on plastic surgeons...

I did extensive research on plastic surgeons because I wanted to be completely sure about the Doctor I selected. After vetting through my Top 5 I selected Dr. Costanzo and I will never regret it. He performed a miracle on my nose. I had prior Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty but that Dr. left a big bulb on the tip of my nose. It only got worse with age and it started to resemble a ski slope. Since, I already had plastic surgery Dr. Costanzo did caution that he would be limited to about an 85% improvement to what I already have. But if this result was only 85%, I wonder what 100% improvement would have looked like. My nose looks amazing and I feel so much better taking pictures and wearing different hats and sunglass styles. His staff is impeccable and personable. Holly, Christina and his OR staff are just amazing! I am just speechless on how to describe my new nose. I just love, love it!!
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon