Mini Facelift Was Awesome! - Albuquerque, NM

I'm a 52 y/o female and had a mini facelift with...

I'm a 52 y/o female and had a mini facelift with eyelid surgery in Dr. Chen's office. I was warned that the facelift may not affect the neck area, but it did improve it greatly. The eyelid surgery was done just right where I don't look surprised all the time, but I do look awake and refreshed. I had the surgery done on a Monday and had to go into the office on Wednesday morning for an urgent issue - less than 48 hours later. But I had no swelling and very minor bruising. I only stayed a few hours and took the rest of the week off. By the following Monday I was back at work. I am very glad I had these procedures.
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chen had done a breast augmentation on me 7 years ago so I had no hesitation who I would contact when my face started to need a little work. He is a perfectionist. He is pleasant, engaged and extremely bright - Harvard Medical School! His staff is amazing - they are always professional and helpful. I have never waited to be seen at his office for more than 5 minutes. For the quality of work received at Dr. Chen's practice, his prices are lower than all I've researched locally. Dr. Chen is very candid in consultations - and that's really important. He's not a salesman - he wants you to have the best experience possible.