Happy Dance/ No Looking Back/No Regrets - Sugerland, TX

I am 67 years young, Dr Bancroft performed my...

I am 67 years young, Dr Bancroft performed my tummy tuck less than a year ago, I was very nervous/anxious/embarrassed during the complimentary consultation, but he put me @ ease, he discussed with my husband and I what to expect including hospital stay, down time post surgery recovery, he explained in detail the procedure, by the time it was time for me to pull my slacks down I was more @ ease, he then went in more detail regarding the procedure, the number of drains I may have, we even discussed that my insurance may cover some of the cost, which they did, our out of pocket cos was $4500.00, insurance paid for every thing (private room, Anesthesia etc) I was in hospital for I think 3 1/2 days. I had no problem with the trip back to Beaumont. He made rounds every day to check on me the day of the procedure he visited me twice. He's very easy to talk to, very professional, caring, knowledgeable in what he does. I would recommend him to anyone that's considering the surgery, his office staff is very approachable and professional. I never had to sit in office for extended periods of time he was always prompt.
Texas Plastic Surgeon