Dr. G is amazing!

8 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Dr. G is amazing!

I couldn't be more thrilled with the outcome of my surgery! Dr. G and his staff were wonderful. Everyone at the office went out of their way to make me feel at ease and help me in any way possible. Dr. G was very professional, honest, kind, respectful and made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole process. I wanted to enhance my breasts with a conservative yet natural look while still maintaining my athletic figure. I was worried because to change my body was a huge deal to me, and I had never had surgery before. Dr. G quickly eased my concerns by thoroughly explaining to me what to expect, helped me to make an informed decision based on my desires and goals, and answered all my questions regarding the surgery. I had full confidence in him and the process and things could not have gone more smoothly. The outcome even exceeded my expectations! I was worried I might regret my decision, but after seeing the results and the newfound confidence I now feel when I look at my body or get dressed I only wish I had done it sooner. Fully recommend Dr. G. He is an amazingly gifted surgeon!