Finally.. Bye Bye Tummy! - Doylestown, PA

I'm 10 days post op for my TT, MR, and lipo of...

I'm 10 days post op for my TT, MR, and lipo of flanks. I'm excited but extremely nervous as well. I will post pictures the day of my surgery with my markings! I've been thinking about getting this done for about 5 years and I know the results will override the pain I'm going to feel. Anything you guys think I need to know please let me know!

So tomorrow is my surgery for my TT with MR and...

So tomorrow is my surgery for my TT with MR and liposuction of the flanks. I'm so excited but the fear of the recovery is more in the forefront of my thoughts. I will post pictures of before and after surgery once my procedure is done. See you on the flat side... I still can't believe this is happening!

Post Op Day 3 for TT, MR and liposuction of flanks!

Ok so I've arrived on the flat side, I'm home resting and takeing my pain pills around the clock. I'm so swollen that I can't see how flat I most likely am. He took 5.5 lbs of skin and 1 pound of fat . My incision looks really good, and I have 1 drain. Today I am going to take a shower... I am looking forward to that! I'm walking around ok, still no bowel movement. I'm drinking Mirolax in my water so hopefully I'll have one soon!
Doylestown Plastic Surgeon