A Few Tips - Doylestown, PA

I had a mommy makeover...implants with lift and...

I had a mommy makeover...implants with lift and tummy tuck. I'm 5 weeks post op and so happy with my results. Just wanted to share a few tips to help others. I took a teaspoon of magnesium twice a day in a product called 'Calm' and I NEVER had constipation! I was concerned I would have it based on all the comments I read about pain meds...magnesium is the magic trick! Also, I had an abdominal seroma and found that wearing my compression garment placed low (over my pubic area) and tight helped me eliminate the seroma. I was struggling with it for approx 1 week, shifting the garment lower and tighter helped me get rid of it in just a few days.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr Chapin is the best! Great bedside manner. Very caring and upbeat. He is patient and encouraging. Most importantly, he does fantastic work. I heard very positive reviews from friends and co-workers, and he lived up to all my high hopes. His staff is top notch too. Great nurses!