DermaSweep Dream. Doylestown, PA

***Please note: I underwent a DermaSweep treatment...

***Please note: I underwent a DermaSweep treatment NOT a Dermabrasion, but DermaSweep is not listed.

DermaSweep is a unique, customizable treatment that utilizes bristles to exfoliate the top layer of the skin and infusion solutions to target specific skin concerns.

I chose to undergo DermaSweep because it is suppose to improve with circulation, fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation (my weak point), skin laxity, acne and acne scarring. However, it is also gentle enough for the delicate eye area as well as for those with rosacea and sensitive skin. Skin-specific infusions are delivered into the skin resulting in exfoliation and circulation. DermaSweep can be modified to provide tailored results for all skin types and concerns.

The outcome for me was fabulous. My skin was glowing and I felt as though I received immediate results. The procedure was incredibly gentle and I felt as though I was getting a treatment that was specifically tailored to my face and skin type. I would definitely recommend it to any woman over 21 ;)

I have often gone to Chapin Aesthetics for chemical peels. However, last week I came in and was assigned to a new aesthetician. Her name is Dionna and she was absolutely fantastic. I would say as far as medical aestheticians come she is as good as it gets. I received a DermaSweep treatment that made my skin simply glow. Dionna was extremely knowledgable and took the time to educate me not only about what new skincare treatments and products were on the market but also exactly what products would be best for my personal skincare regimen. I am already seeing results with the products thatI purchased on my last visit!!! One product in particular SkinMedica's TNS Essential Serum has made all the difference. Dionna really helped to create an actual plan for what skincare services are best suited for my skin and what the next steps should be for me. I have also been considering on making a Botox consultation and learning more about fillers - I will definitely be doing that with Dionna!