38 Years, Mother of Twins - Philadelphia, PA

After having twins my body was just not the same...

After having twins my body was just not the same no matter how much I worked out or altered my diet. I spoke to several surgeons about non-invasive options and that is when I finally realized that my body was in the best shape it could be post pregnancy and any further improvements were only going to become a reality through a surgical procedure. I never in my life thought of myself as plastic surgery candidate because I associated plastic surgery with outrageous transformations of celebrities that I have seen on TV. My main concern was retaining a very natural look and to not look fake in anyway. I saw 3 doctors for consultations and soon as I met Dr. Chapin I knew he was the right surgeon for me. He is a very down to earth man who prides himself on improving his patient’s appearance in an extremely elegant way that does not look “done.” The care I received from the entire staff including the receptionist, nurses, coordinator and surgeon was excellent. I had a mommy makeover procedure that included a breast lift with breast implants, tummy tuck and liposuction. My results far exceeded my expectations and I still cannot believe that this is my new body. Even my husband who was not in favor of me having any procedures performed from the beginning has finally admitted that my results are outstanding. This was a life changing procedure that has increased my confidence and body image. I would recommend Dr. Chapin to anyone seeking cosmetic treatments.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon