Ultherapy Indeed Turns Back the Age Clock on my Face, Thank You Dr. Sheena Kong! - San Francisco, CA

I never wrote any review before, but this time I...

I never wrote any review before, but this time I feel I have to do one. Because it is the first time for my whole life, I find that it is indeed possible to turn back the age clock and look a few years younger. I am so thrilled to find that my face becomes much tighter and lifts up after the treatment. The secret is the Ultherapy performed by Dr. Sheena Kong

I don’t live in CA, and I have to fly out of state to do the treatment in her clinic as I want to make sure my face is treated by a skilled and experienced doctor. One thing I want to add is that Dr. Kong is very nice and considerate for her patients. She initiates to do the treatment for me starting at 7am, which is out of her regular office hour, so that I can have enough time to catch my fight after the treatment. Honestly, I am touched by her kindness to offer such early treatment in the morning given that she has two kids at home to taken care of. Thanks Dr. Kong! And I look forward to great results from my 2nd treatment.

San Francisco Internist

Yes, I recommend Dr. Sheena Kong at http://www.sf-ima.com/ I don’t live in CA, and I have to fly out of state to do the treatment in her clinic as I want to make sure my face is treated by a skilled and experienced doctor. One thing I want to add is that Dr. Kong is very nice and considerate for her patients. She initiates to do the treatment for me starting at 7am, which is out of her regular office hours so that I can have enough time to catch my fight after the treatment. Honestly, I am touched by her kindness to offer such early treatment in the morning given that she has two kids to be taken care of. Thanks, Dr. Kong! And I look forward to great results from my 2nd treatment.