43 Year Old Mom of Two - Downers Grove, IL

My tummy was a problem spot for years. I had two...

My tummy was a problem spot for years. I had two children and worked out religiously. I could never get the toned or even flat stomach I wanted. I went to Dr. Paresi for a consult and he told me the truth. I was never going to have that stomach. My abdominal muscles had been separated in two areas from pregnancy. An abdominalplasty was my only option. I have seen Dr. Paresi's patient outcomes and his fantastic belly buttons that look real. You may think it is a small thing, but a botched belly button is awful! I also got some liposuction in some other trouble spots. Totally worth it! They gave me a local pain anesthetic called Exparel. I had very manageable pain during my recovery because of this medication. I told the MD it should not be optional. It is fantastic! Dr. Paresi really is an excellent surgeon. I am very pleased with his work.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Paresi is a great guy that will not do anything to you if he does not think it will look good or have a great outcome. It can be hard to hear no, but it is better than someone being dishonest and receiving bad results.