Best Plastic Surgeon ! He Went the Extra Mile and Used Experal , I Felt No Pain - Downers Grove, IL

Dr. Paresi is an excellent plastic surgeon! I was...

Dr. Paresi is an excellent plastic surgeon! I was welcomed by his classy educated staff, my consultation was amazing! Kim was fabulous, and Adi is an excellent patient consultant! I felt so confident because Dr P was the first surgeon who actually measured me and helped me select the perfect implants for my size body. Im an NPC womens figure/physique athlete and Dr Paresi incorporated science and beauty to make my breast augmentation a success! Im so glad i choose him, im 11 days post surgery and they look exactly how i wanted them to , i have an athletic body with perfect 36DD breasts!!! Hes amazing i had no pain because he used Experal as a pain desensitizer! I woke up from surgery and was like amazed at the only feeling i felt was sleepy! Im glad they used experal because its like i didnt feel anything!! Dr P and his staff also sent flowers to my house and his nurse Sheena was so sweet and nice , his surgical tech was great they all work amazing as a dream team !! I recommend this Dr and surgical center to everyone! If you want to be treated by educated trained professionals who know how to meet your needs then go to Inside Look! There silicon gel naturell implants are perfect! Dr P even took extra time to release some pectoral muscle so i have the perfect round full voluptuous cleavage i could ever dream of! They made me a new woman im so happy!!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon