43 Years Old Mother of 2, Lost Weight but Not the Skin - Downers Grove, IL

My motivation for having a lower body lift was the...

My motivation for having a lower body lift was the fact that I had already lost a significant amount of weight and I needed to get rid of some of the excess skin left behind. My mom had a small procedure done by Dr. Paresi and I went in for a consult. Dr. Paresi was very nice and candid about what he could do to enhance what weightloss started.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

My initial interaction was with Kim in the reception area. She was so polite and made me feel very welcome. Dr Paresi came into the examining room and gave me a picture of what the difference would be after having a lower body lift. He explained every detail and was not in a rush to leave the room. He spent as much time with me as I had questions. I was really impressed with Dr. Paresi's attention to my needs and what I wanted for my body. His entire staff was very professional. I will definitly return to him for any other procedure I want as well as refer anyone I know to him for any procedures. Dr. Paresi is the best!