No Refund After Seeing Pics of Patient That Wasn't Even His on Internet!!! - Dover, NH

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Doc told me the dark circles and slight bags under...

Doc told me the dark circles and slight bags under the eye would disappear after just one injection; chickened out after researching on the Net, requested my deposit back, and the answer was "it's non-refundable". Then discovered that a prior condition was diagnosed but not treated properly requiring Moh's surgery. 35+ stitches in the face later, I'm done with Dr. C and his swanky new $1Million medi-spa. Thought Derms were in it to help people with skin diseases.

New Hampshire Dermatologist

He suggested Sculptra for under-eye bags and dark circles. Showed me a before and after pic in his office of a patient. I then found the SAME patient on the Internet. Not his, but he implied it was. Before seeing the pics, I had to give a 50% deposit. I went to the appointment and told them I changed my mind. His office would NOT refund my deposit. Since then, after being a patient for years, I found out that he diagnosed but didn't treat properly BCC+. Needed Moh's surgery with another doc right away. 35+ stitches in my face. He had been freezing off a tiny lesion, which happened to be the root of a large tumor under my skin in the cheek. Won't be seeing him again!