Hair Removal - Dover, OH

I had unwanted hair on my face that had made me...

I had unwanted hair on my face that had made me self-conscious for years. I made an appointment with Dr. Hartman to discuss this issue and he informed me of a new device on the market called Nordlys. I had tried electrolysis in the past, which was painful and didn't give me the results I was looking for. I found the Nordlys to be a very difference experience. I had little discomfort, I would give it a 2 on a scale of 10, and it was very effective at removing the unwanted hair. I am so satisfied that I am planning on having hair removal done on other areas.

I also had Dr. Hartman look at a suspicious mole during my appointment. He determined that it needed to be removed and was able to perform the removal at his office. Thanks to his expertise the precancerous cells didn't progress into skin cancer. I was very relieved he was able to remove the mole quickly.
Canton Facial Plastic Surgeon

I would like to thank Dr. Hartman and his staff for such a wonderful experience. I appreciate their sincere interest in me and helping me address hair issues that have bother me for over 20 years. They went over and beyond what I originally requested and I thank them from the bottom of my heart for their generosity. They helped me gain some newly found confidence now that the hair is gone. I also appreciate Dr. Hartman's due diligence with my mole removal and finding the precancerous cells. Thanks to his expertise it didn't progress into something life-threatening. I truly feel he and his staff have been a blessing in my life. I thank them for their dedication to excellent care with genuine sincerity. They are wonderful at what they do!