Rhinoseptoplasty with Dr. Tavakoli - Double Bay, NSW, Australia

I am extremely excited and thankful to be a new...

I am extremely excited and thankful to be a new patient of Dr. Tavakoli's. I was born with a cleft lip and since birth have had many operations on my face, so have had a lot of experiences with various surgeons.
I am going into surgery this week for rhinoseptoplasty with Dr. Tavakoli and could not feel more comfortable and confident having Dr Tavakoli as my surgeon. I wish I had found him years ago! it has been 10/10 +++ experience already!!
From the moment I walked into Dr Tavakolis professional 1st class practice for my initial consultation, the team were wonderful; they were very welcoming and professional.
I cannot thank Dr. Tavakoli and his team enough for their patience, understanding, care and concern with me leading up to the big day!!!

Post Op Review - FANTASTIC!!!!!

I am now 4months post op and amazed with the results!!! I could not be happier.
The operation and care give by Dr Tavakoli, his team and nurses at the hospital was excellent. This operation has been by far the best experience in all the operations I have had in the past. I could not fault anything. Fantastic!!
Cleft work is difficult and the result is astonishing. Dr Tavakoli is an extremely talented surgeon!! I am so happy!!!!
If you are thinking of having surgery please make sure you take the time and have a consultation with Dr Tavakoli. You will not be disappointed.
A HUGE THANK YOU TO DR TAVAKOLI AND TEAM!!!!! I Cant wait to see you all again!!!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon