45 Year Old Breast Revision - Sydney, AU

20 yeasrs since first breast implants, right...

20 yeasrs since first breast implants, right breast went hard, originally performed by Dr Darryll Hodgkinson, time for a revision. Staff were more than helpful and very professional. They answered all questons I had and went out of their way to make me feel very welcome and comfortable. Dr Hodgkinson performed the most magnificent breast reconstruction on my breast and made it look perfect! I was extremely happy with the results! I would totally recommend Dr Hodgkinson to all who are considering plastic surgery, heis simply the best! GH.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I had visited Dr Hodgkinson 20 years before for my first breast implant procedure. The experience was very pleasant and memorable. This visit was for a breast reconstruction as one of the breast went hard. The staff were most sympathetic and understanding. They catered to my every question and needs. Dr Hodgkinson went above and beyond anything i could imagine to reconstruct my breast to make it perfect again. I would totally recommend Dr Hodgkinson to all who are considering plastic surgery, he is simply the best!. GH.