49YO Replacement of Implants After 16yr. 2000 OP Was Breast Red + Lift & Implants - Sydney, AU

I first had surgery with Dr Hodgkinson back in...

I first had surgery with Dr Hodgkinson back in 2000. I had already visited two other surgeons, who although pleasant, I remained hesitant. A close friend of mine immediately organised for me to visit Dr Hodgkinson, who is very well known for his various breast surgeries. My surgery back then was breast reduction, lift and implants, and all I remember of the discussion with Dr Hodgkinson regarding my surgery was the implant size. LOL. I was so relaxed.

Anyhow, 2 years ago my husband met Dr Hodgkinson for the first time and had rhinoplasty surgery with him, and he's super happy with the result. He adored the Dr. Talking for way too long about everything else other than his surgery. And four months ago (16 years later) I decided to be responsible and replace my implants. There was nothing wrong with my implants, I never had any problems with them, I just wanted a little more fullness and to replace them as a preventative measure, due to their age.

Let me say this; a quote I love and never to be forgotten; "Quality is not an Act... It is a habit", ARISTOTLE. The quality of a person is defined by their behaviour towards others, how they live life each day, and their care towards others. A Managing Director of mine said, "No amount of money can teach someone how to Care". How true. You either have it OR you don't. And to me that is the greatest quality in a person, a gift.

And how true a statement for Dr Hodgkinson and his enormous BRILLIANT!! Team who took care of me like I was a family member. The upstairs staff organised my surgery effortlessly. Always friendly, professional and relaxed. And I honestly don't know what to say OR how to THANK the 'Behind the Scenes' Theatre Team. All I know is that it's true what they say about them and that they, "Work together like a high performance Ferrari". Damn Right they do!! That's expertise, experience and a commitment to patient safety for you.

Thank you to each member of his Team ... I look forward to having my Facelift in a couple of years
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I recently had a post op appointment, my work schedule was a little hectic; BUT the girls in the clinic insisted I come in and have a check up as I did miss a couple of appintments. So nothing's changed, even from the first day I met Dr Hodgkinson 16 1/2 years ago; he remains to be a great conversationalist about life and interested in what's happening in 'your' world, 'forever' the participant never the spectator. A great admirer of the Arts, a world class yachtsman, a real family man. Yes! that is the type of inspiring conversation you have with this man. Well I did. If you give... you receive... 5 ***** for each of those categories. Over and beyond that for him and his Team in Double Bay.