My Quest to Getting the Even Sized Breast I Always Wanted... - Double Bay, AU

Was sadly disappointed. Not only did I not get...

Was sadly disappointed. Not only did I not get what I wanted but was left with more problems affecting my self esteem..
Dr rastogi is a good marketer and made it very easy to like him. Hes a nice guy thats for sure during consultation, the most honest? I dont think so. All his promises/guarantees were not fulfilled.

Overall, my results were displeasing, hard stuck on double DDs that did not move, a size i and feeling of breast that I did not intend to have!. My asymmetry was more obvious to me. He convinced me before hand to use the same size implants on both sides and that would most definitely be happy with it.
But the saddest news is I have lost all sensation in my entire breast area. I am 1 year and 4 months post surgery. Very upsetting and did not see it coming. This dr makes it easy to trust him, which I did.

What I did not like most of all, was at my appointment check ups post surgery, Dr Rastogi and his nurses would never fail to yell out. "OH they look beeeauuutiful!!" the split second they saw my results. They didn't even give it some time to actually look, which showed me they were not at all sincere and were more concerned to convince me to like the results, when i was clearly concerned about. ( they're really not the best actors lol). Upon calling to express my concerns, the nurses would go on and on and blatantly lie to me about how good they look and when I asked about sensation, even tried to convince me to not care about having lost by simply telling me to not think about it and that anyway, she herself has no sensation...

I also do not like how he uses the Furry Brazilian implants on every one of his patients. Such as in my case, it definitely was not appropriate for myself (looked and felt extremely fake) as I have minimal breast tissue and a petite frame. Before surgery Dr Rastogi was adamant about only using that particular implant on me, which was followed by guarantees, ("don't worry, they are going to look beaautifuuul!") . I have consulted Rastogi about the problems now in which he now offers (at my cost) to do a breast revision with a Mentor silicone gel implant. However, I had to decline as I fear more damage may be done to the nerve endings in my breast. I am currently seeking a certified PS for revision.
Sydney Physician

Overall very disappointing experience. I feel Dr Rastogi was not cut out to what he said he could do. Smooth talker, minimal skill to be honest. Please note to all that he is a cosmetic surgeon and NOT a Plastic surgeon. A big mistake on my part, I did not think there would be a difference, but trust me there is...