Remarkable Work - Double Bay, AU

To simply put this, Dr. Joseph Ajaka is a true...

To simply put this, Dr. Joseph Ajaka is a true artist in the sense when it comes to plastic surgery. He basically should change his name to Dr. Joseph "Magic Hands" Ajaka! I am very very happy with the work that was performed. When I first took off the compression garment to shower, my abs looked as if he drew them on. I was very surprised how noticeable they were literally 48 hours after my operation. After extensively searching different plastic surgery locations worldwide, Dr. Ajaka was recommended to me by a friend that also used his services a few years ago. I can say without hesitation that I made the very best choice by coming to Australia and having him perform the procedure on me.
Dr. Joseph Ajaka

From the moment I had my consult with Dr. Ajaka, he tended to my every need and concern I had with my abdominal area. He was very thourough in his explanation of exactly how the procedure would be performed and also my recovery. A true professional. What more can a client ask for when your doctor gives you his mobile phone number to contact him directly day or night if you have any questions or concerns? Very few medical professionals would EVER go that far to provide that level of thoughtfulness and care for a client.