18 Year Old Removing Stubborn Fat After 15kg Weight Loss - Double Bay, AU

I am 18 years old and lost 15kgs when i was 15...

I am 18 years old and lost 15kgs when i was 15 years old, since then i have been working hard at the gym to tone up my body, most of which my skin bounced back to be tight to my body however my lower abdomen and inner thighs didn't seem to co-operate as much as i would have hoped. I felt horrible compared to my friends, i weighed less than them but looked larger because of my fat distribution. The only time i felt happy was if i lost more weight where i became very slim and flimsy with no feminine shape. The past year i became interested in weights training to produce a better shape for my body yet the excess fat in my thighs and lower stomach still made me uncomfortable.

I decided to have vaser liposuction after 6 months of consideration and research and i'm so glad i did. I had vaser lipo done on my lower abdomen and inner thighs done at the Double Bay clinic in Sydney by Dr Ajaka, it has been two weeks since my operation and my results are already exceeding my expectations and people are already commenting that i look like i lost weight and i haven't even fully healed yet and am still a little swollen.

Starting with the day of my consultation it was excellent i got all the information i needed and decided i was ready to go ahead with the procedure. Dr Ajaka showed me what he could do to my body and told me my options both surgical and non surgical explaining prices and dates. I settled for 2nd November, the day after i finished my HSC exams so i was healed and ready for my holiday in January.

Up until the day of my procedure i wasn't very nervous, mostly excited after reading lost of reviews and looking at before and after pictures. On my procedure day i was both nervous and excited as i was finally getting rid of the stubborn fat id held for a years. During the procedure i was under twilight sedation and I felt no pain at all during the 2 hours it took to drain almost a litre of fat from my body. I felt as though i was having dreams then waking up and remembering i was having a procedure. Following that i didn't take any pain killers at all i survived off panadol every 4-6 hours for about 5 days. I was surprised i could tolerate the small amount of pain i was in, it was more uncomfortable than painful.

It has now been two weeks since my procedure and my pain is now non-existant, bruising and swelling almost gone and i feel so confident. The hardest thing is definitely finding something to wear when i go out as i have to wear the garment full time under my clothes for 3 weeks full time and 3 weeks part time but thats a small price to pay for my amazing results.

My aftercare so far with Fernanda has been amazing and i have felt very taken care of from the day of my consultation and look forward to going back to the clinic for my massages to hear about my further improvements. The massages are part of the entire process. The lymphatic drainage massages are pain free and very relieving. I am starting my stronger massages next week as my scar tissue has started forming. These may be a little painful but again a small price to pay for the results i will enjoy for the rest of my life.

I will check back in soon to update my healing process but so far my results are incredible i haven't felt this confident ever in my life and cant wait to show off my body in summer.

Almost 3 weeks !!

Wow time has flown by so fast, my bruising is practically gone, my scars are so minimal, I look and feel so amazing.

I have another massage in 2 days and im really excited. This Saturday will be my first night out wearing jeans and a crop top (been stuck in 3/4 leggings and t-shirts to hide the garment) I can't wait to dress up and see how I look back in normal clothes.

I'm so amazed with my results and I'm not even half way to my recovery !!

I will get ahold of my Pre op photos and post them and then I'll post my updated photos I've taken so far.

I have to admit showering now is the best feeling when I think back to my first shower 48 hours post op, it wasn't easy that's for sure but these small sacrifices are totally worth it !

Pre op photos

These are my pre-op photos, looking at these now im really shocked as to how different i look.

Half way there ! 3 weeks post op photos

Half way there !

Point of view

Front on - almost 4 weeks

Before and current legs with leggings

This is the difference in my thighswhen wearing leggings

Almost 5 weeks !

Wow time has just gone by so fast ! 10 days and I never have to wear the garment again. It was so much easier than I thought, down time is only 1 week after that I was fine to go back to work and socialize. Going out at night is so great, taking the garment off and putting on my skinny jeans and crop top looking better than ever. My boyfriend says I look like a Victoria secret model although he loved me before my surgery just as much.

I feel like my entire figure is smoother now even though I only removed fat from two areas. The benefits have been great my boobs and butt have got bigger so I guess that's where the food I eat goes hahaha !

I'm still a bit lumpy in my stomach but I'm having injections for that next week when I get my last massage ever !!!!!

I went shopping today to buy jean shorts for summer (something I never wore). My inner thigh fat would just sit under my jean short making me look fat so I never wore them. Today I bought a pair of white and a pair of black shorts. Size 8 was a perfect fit and I had no inner thigh fat poking out.

Can't wait to get out on the beach in my bikini to show off my new body !
Dr Joseph Ajaka

Dr Ajaka as well as all the staff at the clinic have been wonderful and very helpful throughout my entire experience so far. Very comforting, professional and overall provide a great environment.