Surgery - Double Bay, AU

The whole experience and the process of this...

The whole experience and the process of this operation was really set out , I was guided through everything and explained every step of my procedure. I felt so much support from my doctor but the whole team at Cosmos.
The pros to having this procedure is I feel like I have totally changed my life , I feel more confident , that I can go out and do things I have always wanted to do. Coming into summer it's given me enough time to recover before the warmer months. The after care at Comos is very professional and the nurses are very supportive.
The only con about the whole process a little bit of pain at times , but you are prescribed medication that will ease the discomfort.
I found that I have recovered quite well , I ate the correct food and drank plenty of water with light exercise. I also listen to all the instructions from both the doctors and nurses throughout the process.
I highly recommend this clinic to anyone who is thinking of improving or enhancing themselfs.
Joseph Ajaka

Joseph was extremely helpful within the whole process of my surgery , I couldn't be happier. My After care nurse Fernanda was very professional and caring and I highly recommend her. Jacob