Halo for Melasma and General Skin Improvement - Dothan, AL

I am anxious and excited to be getting Halo. I...

I am anxious and excited to be getting Halo. I have melasma and some other minor skin issues after pregnancies. I am hoping the Halo will even my skin tone and remove or improve the dark spots from melasma. So far the Dr and staff have been very nice, knowledgeable and I am looking forward to the procedure. Will keep you all posted.

Morning of treatment - before

Before pics - taken about 2 hours before treatment - excited!!

Numbing cream

Before pics

Before pics - taken about 2 hours before treatment - excited!! - sorry didn't load the first time trying again

Within 1 hr after

Wow- it really wasn't that bad at all during the procedure. My Dr and his staff were great. Yes my face felt like it was on fire immediately after but within 45 minutes it subsided to the point it wasn't bothering me at all. Will post more over the next few days.

Day 2

Day 2 woke up felt ok, used cleanser (felt good to wash my face). when I put the barrier cream on my face got hot and more red again but overall looks better than it did yesterday. The hotness is bearable, just like a bad sunburn. We'll see how the day goes. I should have taken pics before I put the barrier cream on but this is right after I applied it.

Day 3

So far so good. Things seem to be happening just like they said. Increase in brown pigment is starting to flake off. I'm a little itchy but nothing major. Can't wait to see the end result the suspense is worse than anything LOL

One full week

Today is one full week and I am a little worried. I have tons of these little tiny blister like bumps all around my chin, cheek and nose. My skin is very dry with a rough bumpy texture to it. My Melasma had disappeared for a few days but is reappearing in certain spots. I have bother week before my follow up but if these blisters keep happening I will see if I can go back earlier.

Updated pics after 8 days

Not sure if this is normal but hope it goes away

2 weeks out and things looking good

My bumps only lasted about 48 hours - seems like it was just my skin pushing out the "junk" - healing nicely only a few small Melasma spots around the edges of my face but significant improvement. Will post more photos

Almost a month post and Happy!!

So far I am VERY pleased!! Had a couple bad days during healing bit that was totally worth it. My skin is looking great and I haven't worn foundation at all since the procedure.

almost 2 month update

Super pleased! My Dr and his staff are amazing!!! Everything looks great and my skin looks so much better I hardly ever wear foundation anymore. I don't need to! In hindsight the recovery part really wasn't bad at all and totally worth the results. I am having a touch up in 2 weeks for a small area. I tried to add pics but it wasn't working so I will try again when I get home.

5 Months Post Halo

SSOOOOO Happy I did Halo! It was completely worth it. I am even considering doing a second treatment. I didn't realize how much my overall skin had improved until I took a "selfie" and went to post it. I had to look twice, I couldn't believe how good my skin looked. I would definitely recommend Halo if you are having skin issues or just are not happy with your skin. Your doctor can recommend the best treatment option for your needs.
Dothan Plastic Surgeon

So far so good - I will post updates _ LOVE Dr Walding - he is amazing. He and his staff have taken excellent care of me. I would definitely recommend them to others. I am so glad I found him. Knowledgeable Doctor and staff. I couldn't ask for or expect any better, they are super!