Facelift and Regretting It - Dothan, AL

I wanted the facelift because I had a tired look....

I wanted the facelift because I had a tired look. Dr feagin used ethibond sutures inside my face where the muscles are. I've had a bad reaction to the sutures. Dr feagin removed two of the sutures. I have a pus filled bump on my face I've had for 8 years now which he can't find. I have a hole on on each side of my face which goes all the way to the muscle. It looks awful. Especially when I smile. I asked the other dr what ethibond sutures were and he said it was plastic. Who wouldn't have adverse reactions with plastic in their face. I talked to another plastic surgeon and he told me the sutures that only last six months are what most doctors use now because after six months scar tissue holds the facelift in place. Dr feagin acts like my reactions to the ethibond is so abnormal. The plastic surgeon i talked to said it wasnt that rare. Do your research on this before using this money hog before allowing him to touch your face ladies.
Dothan Plastic Surgeon

I've been to him to have this suture removed but he couldn't find it. I had an operation in 2008 to have them removed. This same pus filled bump was on my face before the procedure and when I woke up it was still there. I mean you would think he could find it since there was a swollen red bump on my face. He didn't even try. Wished I could put less than a one star rating. If you would like photos please ask.