Belt Lipectomy - Dothan, AL

I had a belt lipectomy in April. I do not like the...

I had a belt lipectomy in April. I do not like the outcome. I look like a man. I don't have a waist. The upper part of my tummy sticks out like I'm prego or something. The lower part looks ok. I have grooves cut all around me. None of my pants or skirts stay put. I take two steps and they're way down on my hips. I would not recommend this plastic surgeon. I don't know why he gets good reviews. I hate my manly figure!!!

Belt lipectomy

I had a tummy tuck with muscle repair. I asked my doctor about it. He checked and said it wasn't fluid. I've gained about 8 pounds in the past year. I've had the belt lipectomy, a broken foot, a breast reduction and carpel tunnel operation on both hands in 10 months time. I go to the gym regularly and I knew I would possibly gain some weight with the laying around I've had to do. My PS suggested it could be the sutures came lose in the upper area because where my muscles were sewed together wasn't strong enough to hold. Is this true? I paid for him to do lipo in this area when he gave me the breast reduction.

Belt lipectomy

Someone please view my pictures and tell me what I should do. I have posted two pics. Thank you
Dothan Plastic Surgeon

He is not a very personable person at all. Quirky and weird is how I would describe him. He needs to listen to his patients more.