Face Lift with Fat Tranfer

I was looking forward in having this procedure...

I was looking forward in having this procedure done, until it was done. My face was merely cut up. My earlobe had separated from my face. The Doctor told me he had taken fat from my stomach to inject into my smile lines, but the fat he said had disappeared after 3 months I believe it was never done

Patient-DEBRA L.

Dr. Kim this is Debra and I know you have my last name. I AM VERY ANGRY AND UPSET WITH YOU. YOU NEVER DID THE FAT TRANFER AT ALL. I WENT TO ANOTHER DOCTOR AND HE EVEN SAID YOU NEVER DID. YOU OWE ME MONEY AND I FELL AS IF YOU HAD RIP ME OFF CHARGING ME $8500, FOR NECK, FACE AND FAT TRANFER. THAT WAS MY HARD EARNED MONEY THAT YOU HAD STOLEN FOR A JOB YOU NEVER DID. TO THIS VERY DAY I GET A RASH BEHIND MY EAR AND IT'S VERY PAINFUL. GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY. I WAS SO ASHAMED OF MY FACE FOR THE LONGEST, BECAUSE OF THE SLOPPY CUTS YOU MADE ON MY FACE AND AROUND MY HAIR LINE. NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK AND PAY MORE MONEY TO HAVE IT DONE RIGHT. I AM SO VERY ANGRY WITH MYSELF FOR NOT CHECKING YOU OUT FIRST AND I TRUSTED, YOUR WORD. I HAVE TO NOW SAVE MORE MONEY UP TO GET MY FACE AND NECK DONE RIGHT. SO IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT RIGHT THAN SEND ME BACK MY MONEY. I WILL NEVER COME BACK TO YOU TO HAVE ANYTHING DONE ON MY FACE AGAIN. SEND ME BACK MY MONEY AND THAT WILL MAKE IT OK. HORRIBLE JOB DONE BY YOU. I DO NOT WANT TO EVER COME BACK IN YOU OFFICE. SO MAKE IT RIGHT AND SEND ME BACK MY MONEY. THAT WILL BE THE BEST JOB FOR YOU TO DO. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ASHAMED UNTIL NOW ABOUT MY FACE. MAKE IT RIGHT AND DO THE RIGHT THING. YOU OWE ME MONEY. SO NOW YOU KNOW WHO I AM DO THE RIGHT THING.
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

I do not trust this doctor. he lied to me. you owe me back money for a job you never performed. I had plastic surgery done on my face. Dr. Kim said he had filled in the laugh lines around my nose and mouth. HE LIED. It was NEVER DONE. VERY SAD. I believe he is dishonest and doesn't know what he is doing. How can he call himself a "Plastic Surgeon"? RETURN MY MONEY. To all of the people that's reading his overall 5 Star RATING, check DON'T TRUST them, but Do your homework. I wished I had done mine.