26 Year Old Finally Taking Control - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi, I am a 26 year old female from Atlanta Georgia...

Hi, I am a 26 year old female from Atlanta Georgia. I chose to have the gastric sleeve surgery on 5/25/2016. The day of surgery I had a BMI of 31. I decided to have the surgery because I could see where my life was headed if I didn't put a stop to it. I was gaining weight at an uncontrollable pace and could not seem to get the weight off myself. It was a vicious cycle of gaining, then losing a little bit, then gaining even more. Weight has been a struggle my entire life; it controlled me. I was constantly hungry and decided that I needed to take control of my weight and my life once and for all. I researched for hours upon hours for a bariatric surgeon I felt that I could trust. That's when I came across Dr. Pablo Garcia. He was truly amazing and answered all my questions. He is very kind, charming, and makes you feel very comfortable. There is absolutely nothing that I would change about him. I was a little worried about the incisions and scars that would be left as a result of the surgery. Today is 7 days post op and they look like tiny scratches; so much better than I could ever have hoped for... And Ive lost 13 pounds in a week! I haven't had any complications or issues (besides nausea on surgery day and gas pains 2 days after, this has been the easiest recovery I have ever had). If I had to do it all over again, I would choose Dr. Garcia every time. I highly recommend him.
Dominican Republic Bariatric Surgeon

Very talented and all around great surgeon! Strongly, strongly recommend (see above review)