What to Do???? - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey ladies, Finally got the courage to go ahead...

Hey ladies,
Finally got the courage to go ahead and go for the surgery. I have my eyes on Dr. Baez. Any girls who had surgery with Baez please fill me in as much as you can. I'm planning on getting a TT, Liposculpture abdomen, waist, sides, and back and BA with cohesive gel. I must say Baez has answered my emails pretty quick. My goal is to have this surgery done between March and April. Just waiting to for an email with a date!!!!!!! I'm so excited and nervous!!!!!!!! Come on girls fill me in with before, after, RH, list of things I should take and any advice you have. Any info is good info!!!!!!!!!!!

Decision Made To Become A Baez_Doll

Ok Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I finally made a decision to become a Baez Doll!!!!!!!!!!!
My date is set for April 4, 2017. I'm super excited and nervous even if I have 6 months to go!!!!!!! So if I can get some help from you all that would be great. So I have my surgeon now to find a recovery house. I had my eyes on Maria's Recovery House besides the have hospital beds. Please fill me in with your experiences with this journey!!!! Willing to find a sx buddy if anyone going on these dates. All advise on list of supplies will help!!!!! For instance, Lipo foam, Lipo boards, garments, and what did you do to prepare yourself for your big day!!!!!

Prescribed Meds???

Does any one know if our MD will prescribe us meds to take with us for surgery or the only option is to buy Meds in DR!!! Doing my research early!!!!
Dr. Baez