TT, Lipo of Sides and Arms... Got My Date... Can't Freaking Wait !!! Walkiris Robles DR !!!! - Dominican Republic, DO

Decided to join and share my journey with y'all. I...

Decided to join and share my journey with y'all. I am a 24 year old with no children as yet. Although I do want to have kids in the future I have major plans for my body.I was very thin when I was younger and the i just started to put on weight. I exercise and eat healthy but I just can't get the results I want. I even starting to not feel like myself anymore. Well, Its been long over due and about that time that I can flaunt my Island girl body the way I really want to. I am schedule for a TT Breast lift and lipo with Dr. Walkiris Robles, DR in July of 2014. I live on an Island not too far from Dominican Republic so Im excited about the little traveling ill have to do. After doing ton and tons of research I felt so comfortable with my choice. Can't wait for my date...

30lbs !!!

So the Dr. Recommends that I lose 30lbs in the next Two Months before surgery. Weight is a funny thing. Ive been working out and eating right months prior. I have two jobs that keep me on my feet constantly. But I only seem to be losing inches. I never drop drastic pounds. We may fluctuate few pounds here and there but nothing to throw a party over! My BMI does put me in the obese category but dang 30lbs in two months. I don't agree with her decision but hey I Guess I gotta work a bit harder.

Its Official ...Exactly Two Weeks Ta Go !

So Its been a while since Ive posted on here. I wanted to wait until It was much closer to continue. So Its official. My dates are set and My ticket is Purchased DR here I come. I think I might cry lol.. So I plan on focusing on my entire upper body. I haven't done my CBC as yet to determine how much work I can have done in one sitting but I do plan on having a TT with lipo to the back and sides, with a breast reduction/lift and Arm Lift as Well.. Hopes are set high in being able to get it all done but if not. I do trust Dr Robles's Decision. Ive been taking my Vitamins as recommended along with protein shakes during my work week. Laura mentioned that its excellent for swelling so I am definitely keeping that in my diet. Supper Dupper Excited. Im going to Get the body of my dreams!!!

2 DAYS LEFT!!

SUPER EXCITED !!!!!

Pre Op..Today Is the Big Day!!

So I arrived in DR yesterday and it's a beautiful place to be. Wilson the driver picked me up from the Airport as planned and he was so sweet. I felt like I was hanging out with my uncle.. We waited I. The airport got another patient to come in and she was just aw done as well.. Lol.. Got to CECIP and did all my test and was then able to meet Dra Robles and Pay.. I'm a little disappointed because I was set on Having a Breast Reduction but she said for safety Purposes she can only perform the TT with a little lipo and an Arm Lift.. Cause I hate my arms but I'm keeping the faith I'm sure it will all turn out just fine.

Im Back... !!! And Doing Well.

On the second day of being in the DR. My Phone fell and was no longer functioning. So I was not able to take photos and update RS as I intended too. Today makes 16 days Post-Op and Im doing pretty well. I stayed at the New Paradise Recovery House which is owned by Laura Dr Robles' Assistant. Because She was owner of the house she was there almost everyday which was awesome. She is a lovely lovely girl. The cook was amazing and so was the Drs and the nurses that worked around the clock at the Recovery House. Im Happy that I made the choice to go.

The Day of Surgery!! July 21st

I spent the evening in the CECIP hospital. I ate dinner and showered. At around 10pm DR Robles and Laura came to my room to mark me and collect the payment. As mentioned before she agreed to only do a TT with lipo of the sides and of my arms. My Surgery was scheduled for 12pm on the 21st but the nurse came in with the blue pill at around 4:30pm.. Yeah the anticipation was crazy. Thank goodness my mom was there to keep me distracted a bit. The pill didn't affect me not one bit. The wheeled me down to the OR I met the Anesthesiologist and That the Last thing I remember. Lol woke up about 8hrs later while I was being wheeled back into my room. I was later then discharged. To the recovery house. Where I stayed for 10 days.

17 Days PostOp

Still have my drain in and I got burn on my sides from the Lipo. Thus explains the bandages.

Got My Phone Back.. Lost Photos

Pre OP and one day Post op

2months & 6 Days Post Op

Loving where I'm at so far but have a long way to go.

The Best Faja You Can Find

I am absolutely in Love with my Faja.. This will be the best Faja you will ever purchase. It was recommended to me by a Dominican women who had surgery herself. Thank me later.. Enjoy http://www.misfajas.com

3 months Post

Quick pic of my 3 month mark.. My journey has been a bit up and down.. But all in all happy with my decision .. Round two should be right around the corner.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon