1. Surgery day was 5/19 - I arrived 5/17 and was picked up by the driver, George. Super nice guy and very patient. George chaperoned myself and two other lovely dolls to handle our testing at Cecilip.
2. Cecilip is extremely clean and very well organized.
3. I was nervous at first since I flew solo but after meeting w/ Marielle in person, going through all the testing as precaution and meeting all he staff - I honestly felt at peace like I made the right decision. I also met Dr. Medina and she was as wonderful and beautiful in person as I hoped. She took her time w/ me, answered my questions and assured me that I would be fine.
4. After testing was done I was brought to My Recovery Home - I lucked up, my roommate was super cool!...I didn't know what to expect, never stood at a recovery home. But the women there were so good. The food was good, my room had AC, was a decent size and very clean. They were on point w/ my meds, 3 meals per day & 2 snacks, and making sure I did my walking post surgery. Very caring people and I appreciated it all because surgery is NO JOKE!!
5. I slept at Cecilip the day before surgey - of course I was nervous - Dr. Medina came in, marked me up and went over the process again, gave me a hug and told me she would see me soon....it was about to get real! I was #2 on the list so scheduled for the afternoon.
6. Later on I took the blue pill - went into the sx room, at some point knocked out... When I got to my room there was an overnight nurse booked to stay with me, her name is Ana - included in my price. She was awesome. Gave me my food and made sure I was comfortable.
7. The next day I had my post op massage by Anni - She is the BEST!. I paid separately for massages but they were done at the recovery house by Ana and Carmen. Both are really good. They make sure you are taken care of, bandages are changed well etc. The massages hurt a bit but after awhile the swelling goes down and it starts to get better.
8. The level of service was unbelievable - On my last visit Dr. Medina scheduled w/ Ana to visit me the morning I was leaving to have my drain checked to see if I can have it removed before I left. She was there at 6:30am - no BS! Thank god it was taken out and I was ready to head out.
9. The lipo and bbl were no issue for me...now this TT is another story. It's painful, uncomfortable and the healing process is longer - my opinion. I stood in DR 11 nights, 12 days - I don't regret it at all.
10. The My Home Recovery staff, Dr. Medina, Marielle, Cecilip staff, George my driver, Anni & Carmen - all took such good care of me
11. I was sent home w/ decent instructions and I still reach out to both Dr. Medina and Marielle w/ questions eventhough i'm almost 1 month post op - they still answer w/ no problem.
Hopefully I covered everything but I can't express enough how great they were. I was nervous about surgery in another Country but if I ever do it again - it will only be w/ Dr. Medina.