Time for a New Me, Baez Doll on Its Way - Dominican Republic

Going in January 2016 with Baez , looking for a...

Going in January 2016 with Baez , looking for a tiny waist , neat tummy tuck , lipo and BBL . Can't wait and still shopping around for a recovery house. Anyone stay at Real recovery armonia lately. Would you recommend? Any advice on surgery, post surgery recovery is greatly appreciated. .. how do I sleep after surgery?

Recovery house sorted and flight booked

Flight booked, staying at My Home recovery house. Start shopping for my supplies..... excited now the time is getting closer

Recovery house search continues

So My Home recovery house sent me an email today saying they will be closed for the first 2 weeks of January 2016, so time to look for another recovery house. I am considering Maria's Recovery home and some of the girls I follow on Instagram are going there. I am stay in DR for 14 days but dont want to pay all that money for a Rh upfront and have issues with the service later. My sister who is not having surgery is coming with me as well, so I am considering staying at the RH for the first week and then move to a decent hotel. Has anyone stayed at a hotel after surgery?

Accomodation and flight sorted... 12 days to go

So I have decided to stay at a hotel with family who has volunteered to come with me. They were a bit worried for me to go on my own and decided to come along and have a holiday as well. What can I say, I'm blessed to have caring family. I am almost finished collecting my supplies, so Im just counting down the days to fly over to DR and feeling a bit anxious.

Dr Beaz is very good with communication, she sent me a message on Whatsapp to confirm my appointment. I have been following some of her dolls on Instagram and they all have good things to say about her. But let me be honest, I am in love with Dr Duran's dolls- I think her work is amazing, probably the best I have seen so far. But im not impressed by the lack of communication. I initially sent both Baez and Duran emails for a quote and asked some questions, they both replied but Beaz's response was very detailed and she answered all my questions. Duran didnt answer my questions but she went straight to quoted me $1000 more than Baez. I even called Duran's office and tried to speak to Fania her assistant, but she doesnt speak english and asked me to communicate with her through emails. So I sent emails but she did not answer SMH. Now tell me how can I trust a doctor to perform surgery on me, when I can't communicate with she nor her assistant. Hell no!!!! I would be left to do my own aftercare in a country where i do not speak their language. So I am happy to I stick with Beaz and confident I made the right decision.

4 days to go

I am so ready for this trip and getting nervous at the same time. I have repacked my supplies and have added a few extras to aid my recovery. As I will be staying at a hotel in Zone Colon, Santo Domingo, I have printed a list of restaurants and local shops to take with me so my family can be aware of what is around. I have also contacted a lady I see was recommended on here for massages post op, Yaniry Rodriques and she is available for appointments. I have been eating loads of greens and doubled my iron intake to boost my iron count. hopefully that should be enough so I can have all my procedures. I will update some pics soon.

Wish pics

So shit just got real, this is really happening and there is no turning back now. I have everything in place to fly over to DR and I am just praying all goes well. To stay focused and positive I am going through my wish pics and Baez work to remain confident. Fingers crossed I will get results similar to these

I did it

So sorry I havent updated, I had surgery with Dr Baez 4 days ago and all went well . She is the sweetest , most caring person I know. I will give a proper review soon. I love my results so far and will post a few pics so you can see the difference. Xoxo for now

Before pics

My phone is playing up but here are some before pics. I gained a few pounds prior to surgery so Dr Baez would have something to work with, otherwise I have a very straight frame.

At home recovering

So sorry dolls I haven't had a chance to keep you updated. This recovery is no joke, I'm finally home and got the all clear to have a shower after 2 long week, gosh I missed that . As promised I will give a proper review when I feel better - swell he'll is a bitch.

Staying at a hotel- good decision for me because I had my family to take care of me. We stayed close to all the historic sights in the colonial zone so I got a chance to sightsee and shop and do some of the tourist things to take my mind off the pain.

Jose Brito- Dr Baez driver picked me up at the airport and took me around the first few days after surgery. He is a very nice man and speaks perfect English. However his rates are expensive and me and my family worked out that local taxis are much cheaper - about 1/2 the price of what he charge. I am no stranger to the Caribbean so we stopped using his service and used our translator app and the help of our very helpful hotel staff to get around.

Yaniry Rodiques came to my hotel daily and did my massages. She also cleaned me daily and help put back on my faja, as well as give me injection shots and changed my dressings. This girl is very very good so I didn't even need a nurse. She is so professional and she also gave the rest of my family professional facials and full body massages. She only charge me $25 for massages and Dr Baez was surprised at the amount of fluid I drained. Ladies don't waste your money with anyone else- she is extemely good. The day before I left DR Yaniry gave me a sugar scrub foot massage to properly clean me up for the plane ride home. I can't say enough about this girl and she spoke directly with Dr Baez who gave her instruction how to take care of me. Her number is 1 809-828-8872

The plane ride home - I was stopped and strip searched at DR airport for wearing my faja and lipo board , however no hassle in NY. They were more familiar with girls going overseas for surgery. Now ladies- you need to request wheelchair service- that was the best part of my flight home, I jumped every line.

Dr Baez is a darling- very honest and she will tell you like it is. Her office is small but sufficient. She has an interpreter but I understood most of what she say. She called it speaking bad English. The clinic is clean , not all the machines are modern- but they all work. The clinic have nurses working 24/7 and they came round to check on me thought the night after surgery. My sister stayed with me after surgery so I really didn't need a nurse. She asked the nurses for whatever I needed and they couldn't do enough to help us. The translator app helped us a lot because non of the nurses spoke English. Dr Baez waited until the day before I was leaving to remove my drains and gave me detailed instructions how to care for myself as well as made me promise to stay in contact with her via WhatsApp. Throughout my stay in DR, Dr Baez communicated with me through WhatsApp and I booked my follow up appointments with her this way. I am home recovery and she still answers my questions. I am happy I chose her and with my results.

My results- my hubby dud not come with me throughout this journey- so when I got home and he saw my body- he had the biggest grin on his face. He has been massaging me every night and when I finally got the all clear to have sex, he was the happiest man ever. Lol

My faja - I bought two while I was in DR, and I wear them constantly. I take Bromlain tablets, eat and drink loads of pineapples and drink loads of water. Arnica tablets helped to clear the lipo bruising very quickly and I use arnica cream on the lipo areas daily. Sleeping is getting easier but I struggle avoiding sitting on my bum. I recently went to get my hair done and my hairdressers were amazed at my results. Two of them has since contacted Dr Baez to book a date. Ì know I will have to wear this damn faja for months but if I have come this far, I will finish the journey.

Last thing ladies- Dr Baez gave me all the mess I needed , I only bought anti blood clot injections and a cream to put on my TT scar and belly button , so I spent about $80. She did not charge me anything else and I did not use the other medications she mentioned with my quote. She gave me antibiotics, pain meds and other tablets to take for the first 7 days post op.

Next time I will upload some pics so you can see my results xoxo
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So far she respond to all my contact and try to answer my questions. Language barrier is real tho. I love my natural looking results, my old clothes still fit but I look so much better . My waist is tiny which makes my hips and bum look bigger than they really are. She still resspond to my questions post op and she is really caring. Best decision i ever made.