Time for Change my Body.. - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi dolls I 34 years old mother of two kids after...

Hi dolls I 34 years old mother of two kids after giving birth my second baby my body change I not feel comfortable with my body like before I make my decision to have tummy tuck and lipo in Dominican Republic i decided to go to dr Alejandro Hernandez I talk before which yilly de los santo but she never respond my mail them my friend told me about hector Cabral but I check Cabral background is not clear too many weman deadts in cipla Cabral clinic after see different doctor in Pensylvania I decide to go to Dominican Republic I found the perfect doctor for me he is a great doctor he so sweet and he explains everything clear I love my body now I very happy the best decision I made..

Me before .

Me before my surgery ugly body I don't like my body..

My vitamins.

Before you get a surgery be sure you hemo is good I take my vitamins before my surgery.

Me after my tt and Lipo

Me after my surgery I see the big difference.

So happy .

Hi dolls I so happy with my new body I love my results I see the big difference me before and after.

Super happy..

Hi doll

I'm so happy with my results 4 months ago post surgery..
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hi dolls I have tummy tuck and Lipo in Dominican republic with Dr Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio he is the best doctor he very sweet and he explains everything clear and he assistant Laura Mendez she so sweet I love my body now I have a good experience with dr Hernandez..