Looking for a Surgery Sister. Future Almonte Doll MARCH 2016 - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey guys, After much research, several quotes, and...

Hey guys,
After much research, several quotes, and even MORE research I have decided to go with who was my first pick anyway, Dr. Fatima Almonte. Her work is amazing, she's received wonderful reviews, and I know someone personally who has had surgery with Almonte and she looks amazing. I also received quotes from Robles and Baez. I sought a quote from Dr. Duran as well but could never get in touch with her except for through the surgicoordinator ($200) additional fee if you book through them. I am wondering if anyone else if going to the DR in March? I am flying there on March 2, 2016 and my surgery is scheduled March 3, 2016.

Well ladies the date is fast approaching! I am...

Well ladies the date is fast approaching! I am scheduled with the great Dr. Fatima Almonte on March 3, 2016. My flight is booked and Lesley has arranged my stay at My Home. I am so excited. I had my labs drawn in November and my hemoglobin level was at 12.6 so I've been taking blood builders, Folic acid, and iron supplements since then. Any dolls that will be in DR when I will please reach out. I look forward to meeting you all and going on this journey with you all. God Speed Dolls!

50 Days Left