Robles November 2016 -Dominican Republic, DO

I have been on realself for awhile reading...

I have been on realself for awhile reading everyone else's stories, and I am super exited to finally start my story! I have sent my deposit and have received a sx date of March 7th. I am trying to change the date to any other day that week because I booked my flight to arrive on the 7th.
I am 34 years old with 3 kids. I NEED a tummy tuck, bbl, breast lift/augmentation, and some serious lipo.

March 11th, 2016 it is!

I was able to get my sx date confirmation!!! 3/16...can't wait. I would love to hear from anyone else who's going to be there those couple weeks in March.

Sx with Robles on MONDAY 2/8/16!!!!

I am super excited! My flight leaves Sunday! Anyone else having sx next week? I can't wait to post my before and afters....waiting for the afters!

November, 2016 flights and surgery booked!

Is anyone else on here scheduled mid November? I'm also hoping to find some recent patients who have been to the new clinic.

Less than a week!

I'm trying not to get worked up, but I'm getting nervous and excited. Any tips or advise would be greatly appreciated. Can't wait!

Sx was done on the 17th

I received tt, lipo, and bbl. recovery is a lot worse than I was expecting. Im at Virginias recovery house because I needed o2. Everything and everyone is nice. I'll update with pics once I get home. I can't wait to get home.

I'm home and drain unclogged!

Well, I am home. I did have to leave a couple days sooner than planned because of family emergency which worked out to get me home just in time for thanksgiving. It was rough flying and well....even being up and about for a whole day. The sx leaves you out of it for 3 days to the point I dreaded getting up to go to the bathroom. The drain is disgusting af!!!! But I LOVE MY DRAIN! It was clogged inside of my skin. I had my husband trying to plunge it with the syringe on and off all day. I was swollen to the point of fearing getting new stretch marks right after I just got rid of them! Dra Robles answered WhatsApp right away and although it sucks not being able to see her, it was comforting that she was available and responded immediately to me. We figured it out finally and I am soooooo relieved to have this drain working!

After pics

Befores

Befores

Stage 2 fajate

I feel like Hercules! I was able to get my stage 2 fajate on. It was so hard. If anyone has to do this alone, do the first couple of hooks before going over hips otherwise impossible! I'm hoping this will help squeeze out all my fluid build up. I must say, it feels like I'm bruising my flipping ribs, but this is the key to a good shape and keeping swelling down.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Before and afters to come!