Much Needed TT and Lipo! So Excited - Dominican Republic, DO

Im going to be headed to the DR in less than a...

Im going to be headed to the DR in less than a week to get my first Round of plastic surgery. I'll be getting a TT, Lipo, and BBL. With Dr Cabral. Anyone have suggestions to make my stay more comfortable? Has anyone else had a TT by him? Anyone who has any advice, experience or kind words please feel free to respond. I'll post pics throughout my whole experience.

5 day count down

Ok, so I have 5 days before I leave for my trip to DR and saying I'm nervous is an understatement! I'm so excited yet so nervous about post op healing! But so readyto start this journey. I had my hemo checked and it was a 13.5 but I just started my menstral cycle yesterday. I hear that it drops your hemoglobin but I'm praying it will be back to normal by the time I check in. I will post a list of everything I packed later on today.

List of things I am packing

Look at photo for my packing list

So happy with my results

I couldn't be happier with my results!!!
Dr. Hector Cabral

So far he is awesome. Very pleasant and respond and throughly answers everything I ask. His assistants are so sweet as well.