Did not have surgery with Disla

Well for a little over a month now I have been...

Well for a little over a month now I have been doing my research on the entire process. I am 27 a mother of two. With my first I lost the pounds got my body within a year, second pregnancy I was not that lucky its been 18 month and I must say I lost all shape to my body... So I finally made a decision the last week of August, not to mention I did not have the money to go ahead right away. That week I made a plan, did my I alculation and my road to plastic surgery began. So I opened up an account just for my surgery I will be saving $1000a month until June I will have money for it by march if all goes as plan I already have $1500 not to mention I deposite every penny I can. I am saving extra money just in case something comes up as well. Now I had to decide where was I going to have it done I know of a places in Philadelphia but I call email never got an answer, that's when I started research abroad. At first my heart was set on Dra. De Los Santos or Dra. Duran got a quote from De los Santos $5995 for Tummy tuck Lipo for my back arms and waist Brazilian butt lift and breast implants. Dr. Duran never heard from her after I send her my health information. But reading reviews on both I felt that with either I will be at higher risk for something going wrong. My girls are my world and they need me so i am being very anal about my descion . So after that I run into review of Dr. Cynthia Disla I starting looking into for about two day I have my heart set on her not to mention she responded same day $5500. So ladies thanks for your reviews they are so helpful in my descion process.. any advice please post. Until next time

Quote from Dr. Baez

I am 90% sure I am going with Dr. Cynthia Disla but as a second option I have doctor Dr. Baez. If anybody has before and after of Dr. Baez please share. I like that she is not in Ciplas but I need to see more of her work.

pre op pic

So unhappy with my body

Deposit

So I going to go with Disla. Baez is good but the girls that I have seen are on the bigger side I am not that big. 5'2 143LB. And so far she has made me feel comfortable which is a plus. Now bein that can't go until June because my girls are in school I wish I can go sooner but o well must be patient I want to reserve my date and make deposit but should I wait until January?

Update already have 2000.00 us dollar saved up super elicited!

Still going foward

Not really much to update. This has been an emotional week as I see pictures of my myself with no clothes I really want this even more. I wonder if I started doing my research way early or maybe having my surgery in March would be better agg this waiting is killing me lol. On a better note the numbers on tuck funds keep going up woo hoo half way their that keep positive. Can't wait until January when I get to send my deposit I guess it will become more real. By the way it's almost November. Well until next week ladies. Best wishes to all that are on this Road :)

pics

So I am tired of people asking why do I feel so bad about my body. And they always say you look so great and my only thoughts are have you seen me without clothes. I get I am not obese and I don't feel super fat people I lost my curves all shape I use to have is gone I wish I could just tell this to people in my everyday life but then don't understand they just think I am crazy arggg.

WAITING GAME!

So the last week has been better I haven't stocked RS so much this week, i am concentrating more on other things to take my mind of the surgery and the time I still have. Dr. Disks emailed me pictures of patient's with similar body types as my falling more in love with her work its just a matter of time. I am proud of myself bank account growing every week so what almost their. So ladies if you are dreaming with a fabulous body and don't have the money stop dreaming and make it possible open a bank account a plan put something a side every week and you will see account grow every week trust its possible I had not one penny for this surgery two months ago and I already have half of it. Come ladies lets make this a reality we deserve this and more. Until next time

new drink added to my daily diet

So I have been having very heavy periods since I had my tubal about a year ago and it can affect my blood count so my aunt told about this great drink Guava & Red bell pepper its actually not bad I have every morning really easy to make...

quick update

Plans are still the same. Tuck funds growing by the week getting closer not as obsessed as before I try my best not to think to much on it until money is all their..

fun things

So as I have to wait for June to come by. I downloaded a app on my phone "plastic surgery simulator" so I have bein playing with app since yesterday omg is it fun. But at the same time I am asking myself what really are my expectations I kinda have a mental picture of what I want to look. But playing with this app now I feel better about explaining to my plastic surgeon what I really want. I like many girls want a tiny waist big butt a great boob job but yet I still want that natural look that's what has
Really push me to Dra. Disla. Can't wait.. almost December woo hoo...

swin suit top for after surgey

Found this on sale couldn't resist... Can't wait to be able to look great in one of these lol

More Review on Dr. Disla

I must say Dr. Disla is getting more reviews which is great I just read Latinmami reviews she has not posted many pic but already she look great.. ladies get posting your reviews are so helpful..

BETTER LOOK AT REAL SELF

SO TODAY I AM HAVING A BETTER LOOK AT REALSELF, FINALLY I HAVE TIME TO LOG ON FROM MY COMPUTER AND MUST SAY I BEEN ABLE TO SEE MORE AND DO MUCH MORE RESEARCH ON ANOTHER NOTE I NEED $2400 USD TO GO ALMOST AT MY GOAL I WANT TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING OUT OF POCKET AND NOT USE ANY CREDIT CARD(SURGERY, PLANE TICKETS, MEDICATION GARMETS, CAREGIVER & EVERYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH MY SURGERY) I AM LOOKING AT $7500-$8500 BUT ITS POSSIBLE. I AM ALSO SENDING A RECLINER TO MY AUNT HOUSE IN DOM. REP. (ALREADY HAVE RECLINER I HAD FOR ABOUT 3 YEAR IS IN GREAT CONDITION AND I KNOW I WILL NEED IT) SO I ONLY NEED TO PAY SHIPPING ABOUT $ 100 USD SHIPPING IT IN DEC.

LADIES IF YOU CAN RECOMMEND JUST ONE ITEM THAT I WILL NEED, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
CAN WAIT TO HEAR YOUR ANSWERS

another day, another dollar....

Well not much of an update today really focus on getting this money together working a whole lot but everyweek I get closer somedays seems like forever but today its officially December and I have been on the website since September, 3 months and they have flown by. $2000 to go woo hoo almost their I think even if I have more money for this then when I started I feel sometimes its not moving fast enough.

Well I had my daughter take a pic of me on thanksgiving and I don't understand why if I am loosening weight I still look like I am 5 months pregnant aggg I swear I had to go to the bathroom and cry can't week to my ax date

NOT MUST TO UPDATE....

STILL THE SAME PLAN SAVING ALMOST THEIR... ONLY THAT I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF A BIG MOVE TO THE EAST COAST FOR A NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY. BUT I AM MORE PATIENT ON THE PROCESS THAT I AM CERTAIN THAT I WILL HAVE MY SURGERY IT JUST A MATTER OF TIME..
LADIES LEARN TO LOVE YOUR BODY IN THE MEAN TIME...

IT'S BEEN SOME TIME

So I had to put all my plans off for some time, but I never stop thinking about the new me. I must it's been hard knowing I put so much money away for this and I ended up having to use it for moving across county, for a while a felt depress and stop planing or dreaming of the new me. It's hard getting that kind of money especially when we family, children an d bills. but today I have decided to make a new plan start saving that money this my GOAL and Dream... I am not making the same amount of money as before and it will take some time but i will get their.

This time I will saving two different ways #1 same old traditional way money out my check #2 I have change the amount of contribution I make to my 401k and will taking a loan from their when it's time.

I will keep updating. and trust I need a lot of motivation ladies if you have any ideas on making extra buck please feel free to inbox or special way you saved to make it happen :)

Getting their

Its been a while it just show how time flies by...

So I am bein very positive and put in my vacation for March hopeing and praying I will be able to have my surgery then. I am really very exicited this time around fells more real.

I learning to accept my body for the time bein hopefully only a few more months. On another note I have decided to go with a different doctor (Dr. Wilkiris Robles) I love doctor Disla work and know she is able to give the body I want but I dont want to have my surgery in Ciplas period I feel that will be at greater risk for anything to go wrong. I have heard great things about CECIP and Dr. Robles as well and she does fabulous Job

Add on to last post

I have not yet requested quote from Robles waiting until may
January 2015 i kind of an idea of what I will be paying.

Until next time ladies

Happy surgery day to the ones getting their surgery soon be safe

CBC test results

Had my Dr. Order a CBC test done just to see where i stand with that. Not bad 13.7 I want 14 or 15, God willing I want everything done TT, lipo (back, arms waist), BA and BBL.

Fear

Their is moments where fear has taken over every other emotion, I am scared of the thing that can do wrong during and after surgery but my biggest fear is I will face an obsticle like I did in January, I had to take all the money I had personal saving and tummy tuck fund and move to the east coast. Right everything is more then stable but when you have family anything can happen.

I also read a comment on a review that March is the busiest time in Dom. Rep. Due to tax return I really want to go during the slow time, My vacation has been approve already if I let go of my weeks in March I have to wait for opening my other reason is the garmet if I have wear it for three months I dont want to do it in middle of the summer. I am not going to a recovery house which help to the number of people I will be around after surgery all well I will wait and see!

Quotes

So I reached out to Dra. Robles, Laura text me to introduce her self, just send my pictures in waiting for my quote I am ready to secure my date I think I am going for the March 4 or 8th. I will be off work for a month I plan to stay in Dom. Rep. For about 21 days fYI i will stay with family.

Quote from Robles

So I have gone back and forward with Laura for about three weeks trying to get a quote I keep telling her I want a breast augmentation but she keep leaving it out agh is almost like she does not read what you write. Then ask her what kind of anesthesia does Robles use "general or epidural" she said epidural and ask me what general anesthesia at first that kinda thought me off but I she only her assistant for scheduling and collecting payments.

So I emailed my original choice Dra. Cynthia Disla and I honestly want to go with her I love her work, I have to take this decision soon I had in mind reserving by this Friday.

Look who is renewed !!!

Passport check! One thing of my list...????????????????

Decision

So after much thinking and research and asking other for advise on choosing a plastic surgeon, I was leaning towards Dra. Disla again but because I was questioning myself to much I went with my gut and truely think the best choose for me will me Robles, Laura gave a quote of 5850 if u book in November and send deposit you $200 off Disla quoted me at $5000 much more less expensive but I have expressed my fear and Disla already have few case of lady that have had infection and honesty can't get pass that Robles just seems like the doctor that is responsible and she give results yes I hate that she not personable and all communication is with Laura she is great and all but she is not the surgeon. I will text Laura next week get my date set and start the count down. Until next ladies be safe and happy journey to the ladies having their procedure soon ????

Quick visit to Dom. Rep.

so I just came from the Dominican Republic, join my husband for a quick business trip. It's so crazy their went by clinics that I have in mind for my surgery. Talked to my mom I law about surgery she actually is on board with my desicion and wants to stay at her maybe I will stay they have air condition and hot water it fell so real now can't wait..

Dom. Rep.

Shopping

Basically my 3 month count down has begun my plan is to buy the most expensive things first second faja and bra check! Purchased it on amazon they was another place call my pink something that the same item for a few dollars less but their shipping cost were crazy high went to Amazon payed a fee dollar more got free shipping and it was still cheaper at the end. Look around don't just buy at the first website or shop look around for a bargain $147 already spent my goal is to not surpass the $400 for my supplies I think that's resonable

Tick tock

my mind is everywhere I just want to get this done and over with, I have been waiting two years now I am so done with waiting, I am trying to get my vacation in February waiting for an answer March seem so far and I know it's around the corner but I am tired of waiting.

Plans are to go to Dominican Republic on January 14 and finally make up my mind on who is performing my surgery I think just being realself to much has confused me between Robles and Disla but I am considering Duran as well I want to meet them so I can finally make up my mind lady any word of advice going crazy here

Is so real now

deposit made I was able to do in person meet Cynthia Disla in person, wow I can't believe it March 2 two month

Surreal

i am feeling to calm when it comes to my surgery I have had so confusion fear many emotions lately but today I feel great enough with the planning at this point is more what will I bring I thinking of the things I want to bring with that mAke me feel comfortable.

I think it's very important to add that I will not have surgery in Ciplas one of the things that has made lean towards Dra Disla Is that she listens and understands your concerns she has clinic where she work (clinic Dr. EscaƱo)

My husband has been great and supportive ????

Ladies any advice you ladies have please feel free to comment thing I will need

Time

I have my moments when I get very nervous about my surgery but now it's mostly excitement and just wanting to get this over with. I am keep myself very I work everyday this month I find that I am thinking about it so much when I am work

Count down

Just Relax

so ladies I am just trying to take a day at a time. it's hard not to constantly think about my surgery, I find myself read the same article over and over or on Amazon online shopping for my supplies. And ladies once you are sure who your doctor will be don't start look at other doctors work, I found myself confused and wAnting to change doctors last min not caring if I lost my deposit lol then I had to come to my senses.. I choose a great doctor and I know God will use Dra Disla to give me great results. 45 days a counting ????????????????????????????????

Yassss!

1 month twelve days to go!!! Here are some of my wish picture trying to picture in my head what I want to look like

Supplies

started buying I am still missing so much

Almost their!!!

So it almost February woo hoo!! Hoping to move my date up last work February 10 will be back the 13th once I am back I will be calling and moving my date up I will have more time to recover and hopefully beating the tax Rush! I am almost done with my shopping list.

So excited ????????????????

Going sooner

So I changed my date I will be going February 23 woo hoo???? I am a mix of emotion right now but very excited

New review

started a new review to continue documenting my journey.. Having surgery February 16 with Dr. Julio Molina

Stay tune for before and after pictures
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So I have decided on another doctor Dr. Julio Molina Follow my new review for updates!