Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair, Lipo, Bbl - Dominican Republic, DO

Medina is very sweet. That's 5 stars. My surgery...

Medina is very sweet. That's 5 stars. My surgery went well but after there was a bit of a scare. I'm generally healthy and don't smoke but I had to get a blood transfusion (very scary. I was transferred to a hotel and the bag of blood was hung up on the wall behind me where a picture went. I had to climb a million stairs to get to the room). Than I had to get oxygen treatments so my skin wouldn't burn away (if you are claustrophobic, this is crazy scary)! That was about an extra $700. Bring extra money bc you NEVER know what can happen. It was said that I lost a lot of blood. Not satisfied with my bbl. It doesn't even look like anything was done to it besides the lipo holes under my cheeks. I followed the directions with boppy and all. Her assistants really are subpar. I thought you all were being drama queens about her assistants but no, they really do change up on you after the procedure. It's like they don't know you. She didn't follow up with me after my surgery but I understand she's busy so it didn't bother me but it might bother some. If you are going to the DR bc of the price, I would solely recommend Medina bc she's nice and the facility is very clean. Just make sure you bring extra money incase of complications and don't wear your heart on your sleeve. If I was all out balling, I would have stayed in the states for follow ups visits with my DR and for them to take out tube. You're going to have to take it out yourself or get a plastic surgeon to (they charge usually don't take insurance). You can't go to the emergency room or med express. They won't touch you. I loved her drivers. Jeremiah and George. They will take to anywhere you want to go so just make sure you get their facebooks or numbers. That was convenient. And definitely make sure you get wheelchair service to and fro in the airport.

She was sweet