Tummy Tuck/ Lipo/ BBl

So I have been stalking this site for two years....

So I have been stalking this site for two years. One day I'm ready to go.. The next day I'm scared out of my mind. I already decided that I would go to the DR to have the surgery. I love they amount of fat they remove and If I'm going to do it I want to do it right. Prices here in the states are ridiculous. I got quote from Yily, Duran and Baez all where aroung the same price all are very popular but that was my issue with them. at one point they were known to do only 2-3 SX a day.. Now Im hearing that Yily does up to six a day. I don't want to be rushed, I don't want to feel like Im just a $. I am leaning towards Dr. Alejandro Hernandez. Has anyone had any experience with him? or suggest another Plastic surgeon I should look into? Also where should I stay? which recovery house. Looking to have surgery in July or August !

After SX updates !!!!!!!!!!

Why do you all document your process on real self if you dont update your profile after surgery. I mean that is the point of the site. Two week pre op, One week pre op, Tomorrow is my SX day. Then nothing else ... we are all thinking what happen? Are you okay? You should all be mindful that just how you used other people experiences to make your decision be mindful others are doing the same with your experience. We would love a updated picture but at the very least just come back to say your okay... Sorry I'm venting.. I know my dolls are busy showing off them bodies but come on...

Mind finally made up!

I have been on the fence about which doctor I wanted to proceed with. I love both Manon and Medina's work. I am going with Medina.. I was/AM nervous to have surgery out of the USA. Medina made me feel so comfortable and I know Ill be in the right hands. Cant wait! I am also looking for a buddy. March 2017 my days are flexible.
Dra. Tania Medina

I have received quotes from a number of Doctors in the D.R. I choose Medina because she was so warm, welcoming and honest. I was so confused about who I wanted to proceed with but the moment I spoke with Medina I knew she was the Dr. for me.